To ensure an enjoyable and quality experience for both the players and viewers, SlotsFighter employs rules and regulations designed to make the gameplay fair and exciting.
Read more… Read less…
- Matches last 5 minutes each.
- The wheel is used to randomly decide a game provider for each match.
- After a game provider is chosen, each player has 5 games available to choose from.
- The winner is decided by the biggest win in 5 minutes.
- Each player has a threshold of 100EUR in tournament money, which is not withdrawable.
- If a player receives a bonus, he picks the next game from the list of 5.
- The winner of the match is decided after all bonus features are opened after 5 minutes.
- All matches are played in a knock-out format.
- The winner of each match remains until he loses a match.
- The loser is substituted by the next player in the waiting list.
- The player who wins the most matches wins the tournament and iPad/Airpods.
- Player with the biggest win of the conference receives an iWatch.
- In the case of the same amount of matches won, the player who collected the biggest win walks away as the winner. One tournament per day will be played.
- In case of the same player winning the tournament and collecting the biggest win, the 2nd biggest win receives a prize.
Accounts & Players
Rules and regulations for SlotsFighter seasonal tournaments
- Tournament accounts are used for all gameplay. Participation in the tournament is free of charge.
- Players may choose to use his/her own name or use a pseudonym. No other personal data is necessary. Player data will not be retained after the conclusion of the tournament.
- No person under the age of 18 years, including children of the exhibitors or participants, will be admitted during the tenancy period or be allowed to participate in the tournament.
- The prize pool consists of an iPad/Airpods/iWatch, no monetary prizes shall be provided.
- SlotsFighter is not a casino operator and does not provide any real money services or products. No purchase necessary.