To ensure an enjoyable and quality experience for both the players and viewers, SlotsFighter employs rules and regulations designed to make the gameplay fair and exciting.
Read more… Read less…
- The first four rounds last 15 minutes and consists of three categories by which winners are decided: a.) biggest win, b.) total wins, c.) amount of bonus games.
- A player may choose to disallow their opponent from playing a game until they receive a bonus game.
- The biggest win category is decided by the largest total win a player receives during a single round, the total wins category is decided by the total amount of winning spins (wins higher than the bet size) a player obtains during a round, the amount of bonuses category is decided by the player who receives the largest amount of bonuses.
- The player who wins at least two out of three categories is declared the winner of the round.
- In the event of a match reaching five rounds, a sudden death stage (the bonus run) is held. During this period, both players play until either a.) a player receives a bonus game; b.) one player runs out of tournament money, in which case the other player wins.
Full rules and regulations
- For each match, the winning player receives 3 points, the loser receives 0 points.
- In the case of a match going to the tiebreaks (the fifth round), the winner receives 2 points; the loser receives 1 point.
- In the case of two players having an equal amount of points, the highest place is awarded to the player (in sequence) who has: a.) the most matches won; b.) the most rounds won; c.) the largest total win during the group stages.
- Games in the semi-finals consist of three best-of-5 matches; the finals consist of five best-of-5 matches.
- All players must participate independently without the use of any outside assistance (other than tournament tech team in case of technical issues), such as autoclickers or software which could provide them with an advantage.
- The player who accumulated the largest win during the 4 regular rounds receives a handicap in the bonus run: their opponent can only start spinning after 10 seconds.